- Best of the best: Spud The Movie. I loved everything about this lovely movie – the setting, acting, casting and the sound track
- Biggest disappointment: Eat Pray Love Yawn. Was so looking forward to seeing this and it proved to be hugely disappointing. Some books should remain just that.
- Best movie surprise: The Ghost Writer Love it when I sit own to watch something I have no expectations of and get caught up in a gripping story line and superb acting along with gorgeous settings and cinematography. The Ghost Writer also gets my Best house in a movie vote. Pierce Brosnan's house is supposed to be set on the shores of Cape Cod. I say say supposed because it wasn't shot in the States at all. The house was taken from it's German forest setting and plunked on a beach... It has an interesting story all of it's own.
- Cutest: How to Train Your Dragon Loved the story AND the dragons. Felt the need to get me a dragon after seeing it
- Harry Potter – Deathly Hallows part 1 My fave Potter fliek so far. I stayed awake and thought the illustrated story of the Deathly Hallows was an added bonus.
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
My fave reads and movies of 2010
Labels: Colleen's Diary